Utah Birds, Utah Birding, and Utah Birders. Promoting the sharing of information, and the conservation of habitat for birds in Utah and elsewhere. We are a group of people who want to share what we know, and create a positive birding experience in Utah.

BIRDERS BLOG

a blog by and for Utah Birders

My new Budget Bird Songs CD

posted by Ryan O'Donnell at
on Friday, April 1, 2011 



I'm proud to announce today the release of a project I've been working on for quite some time: my budget bird songs CD. If you want to learn to recognize bird songs AND save money, this is the product for you! Take a minute to listen to this short promotional clip, including audio samples, for Ryan's Budget Bird Songs CD.

Click Here to Play the Sample

Labels: ,

6 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...

I love it!

April 1, 2011 at 7:56 AM  
Anonymous Jerry Liguori said...

Hah....too good, are they on sale yet, I want 10!

Ryan, this is genius.

April 1, 2011 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ROFL!

April 1, 2011 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Tim Avery said...

I need my copy now!!!! Do you hire out for guided calling trips?

April 1, 2011 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Ryan O'Donnell said...

Glad you all liked it, and happy April Fools' Day!

April 5, 2011 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger deneb said...

you crack me up.

April 6, 2011 at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Back to Previous




UTAH BIRDERS FLICKR POOL


    SEE MORE AND SHARE ON FLICKR