Utah Birds, Utah Birding, and Utah Birders. Promoting the sharing of information, and the conservation of habitat for birds in Utah and elsewhere. We are a group of people who want to share what we know, and create a positive birding experience in Utah.

BIRDERS BLOG

a blog by and for Utah Birders

Birdsong Quiz - Hutchinson, KS

posted by Jeff Bilsky at
on Thursday, May 23, 2013 

I traveled to Hutchinson, Kansas this week for work. I was able to find time to get out and do a bit of birding at Dillon Nature Center. It is a great spot to hike around. I saw some cool birds that you don't see often in Utah including the 2 on this video. Can you guess what they are? Good Luck.


Labels: ,

5 Comments:
Blogger Kenny Frisch said...

2 of my favorites!

May 23, 2013 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Jeff Cooper said...

Sounds like a couple of my old Kentucky birds.

May 27, 2013 at 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A mockingbird, and a Cardinal?

May 28, 2013 at 8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Brown Thrsher, and a Cardinal?

May 28, 2013 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Jeff Bilsky said...

@Kenny and Jeff - Glad I could bring back some eastern memories for you
@Anonymous #1 - You are were super close...
@Anonymous #2 - You nailed it!
Thanks everyone for giving me an excuse to record some videos. I travel so much that I'll try to keep doing this here and there.

May 28, 2013 at 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Back to Previous




UTAH BIRDERS FLICKR POOL


    SEE MORE AND SHARE ON FLICKR