Utah Birds, Utah Birding, and Utah Birders. Promoting the sharing of information, and the conservation of habitat for birds in Utah and elsewhere. We are a group of people who want to share what we know, and create a positive birding experience in Utah.

BIRDERS BLOG

a blog by and for Utah Birders

Unlocking Migration's Secrets - Audubon Magazine

posted by Jeff Bilsky at
on Saturday, March 10, 2012 

This article was in the latest issue of Audubon magazine. As spring migration is picking up, I thought this would be an interesting read for all of you. Migration is like real life magic - a story going on all around us at all times. I love it. Good Birding!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Jeff Cooper said...

I certainly enjoyed reading the article in my latest issue of the magazine. It blows my mind when I read how far and for how long of a period of time these tiny little creatures can fly. Sometimes when I locate a migrant I stop and wonder, "Where did that little thing come from and where is it going?" It may sound strange to some (probably not to this audience), but I say, "thank you" after encountering and photographing some birds who seem to allow the moment to happen.

March 12, 2012 at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Back to Previous




UTAH BIRDERS FLICKR POOL


    SEE MORE AND SHARE ON FLICKR